Search This Blog

Saturday, October 29, 2011

4 months old!

Last Saturday Aspen turned four months old. FOUR MONTHS OLD...crazy! She is practically a wizened old woman! :) At her four month appointment we discovered she is a whopping 15 lbs. and 10 oz. (that is 75 percentile for weight). Her height, ahem, is more in the 50th percentile mark. That's right, we have one chunky monkey!

She is so much more interactive now then she was 2 months ago. She laughs, smiles up a storm, and started to discover her toes!



Last weekend we were also able to go up to mountain to try and get some pictures of Aspen in the aspens.  By "we" I mean myself, Aspen, and our good friend Angela who took all of these pictures (Jamie was out of town).  There are some great photos here, thanks Ang!












There are also a whole of funny face photos because it is not like Aspen exactly sits still for the photo shoot. Here are three of my favs!

(I really love this one because Aspen purses her lips like this all the time! I think she does it when she is concentrating.)

(A baby sneer?)

(I am DONE taking photos, do you hear me?!?)

I love our baby girl so much and feel so blessed to have her in my life!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Perfect. What a beautiful pair you two are.

much love,
Amanda

Anonymous said...

At this age "hunky-monkey" simply means she's getting a lot of, uh, butter-fat in her food...NOT candy or chips so it's all good. I love the first photo - I want to ppbzzzrt her tummy! She is so beautiful in her pink vest. Thank ytou for the postings and thanks to Angela for snapping the pics. Love, Gramma Sue

Post a Comment