Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Sesame update WITH PHOTOS!!

Hi! We had our very first appointment at the doctors and it went great! Here is little sesame:

Looking at either the belly or the
 back...the round ballon on the left
is the head!
Uhm, I really have no idea with this
 one. Except the things sticking off the
 side and bottom are limbs! :)


The best one of the bunch! This is a profile view and you can
see the head, the belly, the feet, and how some of the skull
bones are getting more ossified! (The head is on the left side
of the screen)

Other than getting photos and glorious confirmation that there is a baby in there we got two other big bits of news. 1) There is a great heartbeat...yeah!  2) I am not as far along as I thought based on my last menstrual cycle. Instead I am 11weeks & 4 days along and the baby's new due date is 6/16/11!  That means all the developmental stuff I wrote last week is actually accurate for this week.  Yeah! Our next appointment is January 10, 2011 and our next ultrasound will be at around 20 weeks to check that everything is going right with the anatomy (and that is when we will hopefully be able to tell gender).  Woohoo! We are super psyched!

p.s. the honeymoon was great and I'll post some pictures of that later in the week. :)

4 comments:

Mama of 5 said...

Yipeeeeeeeeee! He/She looks great!!
Becky

Corina said...

So exciting! And, I even learned some new vocabulary (ossified!)... :) Hope you two had a fabulous honeymoon!

Gramma Sue said...

Oh my sweetie-pie(s) all three of you. This is so much fun and I can tell you its been hard (HARD!)to keep my mouth shut and not shout this good news to the heavens. Thanks you for sharing the official update and also...coool...ultrasound photos!

Amanda said...

Your baby is Beautiful!

Post a Comment