I was trying to get a picture of Juniper smiling so I was playing around with the camera. When looking through the pictures there were some confusing and unexpected images.
First, it was all white, as if someone was taking a picture of glare off a window over and over again (not just once or twice, more like 30 times). I would post an example, but it just looks like a white box. As I continued to scroll through the camera, a more complete story began to emerge. Please keep in mind that this is just a small sample of photos and each photo has many replicates.
![]() |
| Add caption |
I think *someone* must have found the camera laying around and decided to stage a photoshoot! Jamie and I laughed for a long time after we looked through all the pictures.
Also, I did finally get some good pictures of Juniper smiling.






2 comments:
Oh, I burst out laughing! Such a fun post. And yep, I will probably copy one of the Juniper photos for the piano photo gallery - I have all the "grands" but her on it now. I love that one of the first two things babies learn is how to smile. How is it that so many adults have forgotten that? Delightful to see both the little ones acting 'age appropriately".
P.S. Did you let her see what she'd done? I'm sure Grampa Keith would love to give her "photographic instructions" - he's done that with a couple of Cam's kids. (LOL)
Post a Comment