Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

We have progressed to play time!

Aspen is now just over 5 weeks old and has started to spend slightly longer chunks of time awake, which is the perfect opportunity to start incorporating some play time! Generally we start out with a little tummy time.  Baby girl is very strong and can lift her head really well off the ground.  However, since she didn't feel like cooperating with any of my recent photo shoots I don't have any documentation yet (sigh).  Just more adorable cuteness!


I am practicing my smile, when I finally bust it out its going to be a real zinger!

Who is that other baby?!?

Mommy, I am not convinced that you are funny. Do you see me laughing right now? Exactly.

Hey look over there!

That all was a lot of work, so now it is nap time on the couch.

As of yesterday Jamie is gone for over a week to a meeting in Alaska.  We will definitely miss him! Fortunately, mom is here to help out which should be a lot of fun! Here is one more pic of the our family hiking again last Saturday.  So far we have managed to get out every weekend! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos...especially the last two! I am so enjoying my time in Flagstaff...getting to know Aspen and getting to hold her and dance with her and sing to her and....you get the picture. :)

Carrie said...

Aspen has the most fantastic hair!

Amanda said...

oh my goodness gracious! You are so lovely together. Babies are notorious for not cooperating with photo time, but I can't help but be struck by "how much you look like your mother!" I never noticed before that napping photo. Beautiful!

much love,
Amanda

Post a Comment