Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Registry

Hi! Many people have been asking us about a baby registry.  Therefore, for ease of communication we have decided to put our registry on the blog.  So this is kind of a boring post, but hopeful it will get useful information out to those who want it. :)

- We have registered two places, the first is an awesome local store here in Flagstaff called Babies to Kids. (Not only are they really nice and informative when you go into the store, but they are the only store in town where we've been able to find a great supply of cloth diapers and cloth diapering accessories.) They are happy to take orders over the phone and do gift certificates as well.  Here is our list for Babies to Kids:
- The other place we have registered is through the website www.myregistry.com.  After going to the website you can search for either Cinnamon Pace or Jamie Lamit.  If it asks you for a password put in the word "baby".  The only trick to this website is that if you purchase something you need to take it off or mark it purchased (I have to confess that I am not entirely sure how it works because I haven't done it before, but they make it sound easy).  

- Although we didn't register there, Target gift cards are always welcome for filling in those odds and ends.

-We also love hand made or locally made items! Surprise us! 

I hope that helps for anyone that wants that info! I promise I will post a baby girl update soon! :)


2 comments:

Gramma Sue said...

THANK YOU! It's always hard to decide what new baby-owners need. :) Do you have a diaper pail? With a lid?

Amanda said...

I loved making registries, and I LOVE cloth diapering. If you have any questions, please feel free to call. I'm not an expert, but I have had a baby/ child in diapers since Oct 2004 (with a 2.5 month break) While I am offering my unsolicited help... I've also been nursing/and or pregnant since January 2004 (with out a break), so if you have any questions at all 602.441.5942 I'm sure you have an awesome support team, I just know how overwhelming it can all be at first!

I am so excited for you!!!

much love,
Amanda
P.S.
I now know how to verify that its my account, and not Matt's!

Post a Comment