For the past few years even though we haven't been at home on the actual day I still put up a small (fake) Christmas tree and hang our stockings. Last year when we had Christmas at a lodge while on a road trip, I even drug the Christmas tree with us! Jamie complained while packing the car about the extra space, but once it was up I think he secretly liked it. :)
| Our Christmas tree with sockies! (The kitties get a sock too, but they have to share with one another.) |
| This year I decided our cacti deserved some lights too! |
| A friend in Flagstaff gave us this ornament to add to our tree commemorating our impending new addition! :) |
I am also definitely showing. Unfortunately I am in the awkward stage where many of my regular clothes don't fit or are uncomfortable, but I'm not quite filling out the maternity pants yet. Not all of the "bump" in the picture below is baby/uterus/placenta. It also includes organs that are being pushed around, bloating, and plain ol' chunk. However, I have had a few friends want to touch my belly and I can say that at least some of what they are patting is baby! :)
Have a happy holidays and merry christmas everyone!

2 comments:
Thank you for sharing your holiday fun! I love the photos! I think it will be vastly important to know (or reasonabley guess) the gender so we can refer to "hairy sesame" by name. :) I love the holiday music and the smell of baking cookies and, yes, the lights and no, not the inlfated things. Hugs.
Happy Holidays, and safe travels! You look great. I love how practical you are to ask your cats to share a stocking.
Post a Comment